Automated monitoring system that measures up to 7 classical parameters of water quality : pH, conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen (DO), turbidity, etc.
It is possible to integrate the MULTIPARAMETER equipment to the other WOLA biosensor devices: MB-DBO, POLYTOX-RES or BIOCOUNTER, obtaining a powerful analytical control tool.
Water polluted by discharges impacts directly on the health of humans, as well as having secondary socio-economic consequences on populations.
WOLA achieves rapid detection of pollutants by monitoring physical-chemical parameters that indicate water quality and protect the environmental state of natural water sources.
Our biosensors also optimise processes in wastewater treatment plants, aquaculture facilities and any sectors where water plays a significant role.
- Precise and fast answers improve water quality monitoring.
- Detect water pollution source and tracks wastewater treatment plants inflows and effluents.
- Easily integrated into other biosensor systems.
- Environmentally friendly with no need of reagents and no harmful waste generated.
- WOLA Automated Biosensors allow us to obtain online information to avoid possible difficulties.
Avoiding water eutrophication and detecting nutrient resources in the water.
Monitoring the discharge of nutrients into aquatic environments is becoming critical when it comes to studying the impact of watercourses and the recycling of water and subproducts…
Wastewater from households and industry can result in nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus being discharged into bodies of water. Equally, loss of nutrients from agriculture and fish farming have repercussions, too.
This nutrient overloading of seas, coastal waters, lakes, rivers and groundwaters can result in a series of adverse effects known as eutrophication. This richness of nutrients causes an imbalance of the chemical and ecological condition of aquatic ecosystems. Possible consequences include the deoxygenation of the water, production of toxins by certain algae, fish mortality, clogging and obstruction of irrigation channels, effects on recreational uses and more.
The technologies and the data provided by WOLA unearth valuable information on daily, seasonal and eventual changes in water quality conditions. Results can give strong indications on the overall health of the water body.
- Ensure safe drinking water.
- Prevent basins struggling to handle increased nutrient loads.
- Ease of use technology.
- Highly-sensitive sensors integrated easily with devices that have other parameters (multiparameter).
- To ensure safe drinking water and prevent watersheds from having problems handling increased nutrient loads.
- Easy to implement in water processes aimed to obtain nutrient residues from the water.